Daytime during races: Child care will be available in the play yard for children age 3 and up during race time Saturday and Sunday, beginning at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday and 8:30 a.m. on Sunday. Please drop your child off at the play yard. If it is raining, we will be in the Junior Room. Snacks, drinks and activities will be provided.
* There will be at least two sitters, more if needed.
* Cost for one child is $45 for Saturday and Sunday, or $25 for one day.
* Sibling discount of $5 per child will apply.
* Please give the sitters instructions as to allergies and/or special needs.
* Apply sunscreen before you drop off your children, and pack a towel and an extra shirt or sweater.
* A name tag will be provided in your registration envelope for each day of paid child care. Please put the tag on your child's back at drop-off.
* Please leave a cell phone number and/or your boat number, plus the name of one or more people who are on Club grounds, in case of emergency.
* Please make sure your ch4ildren are picked up ASAP when you get off the water, but no later than one hour after the finish of the race.
Saturday evening during dinner hour: Child care will also be offered on Saturday evening from 6:00 to 8:30. Please meet the sitters in the Junior Room downstairs, where the children ages 3 and up have dinner and themed activities. Pick-up will be in the Junior Room downstairs. For kids 5 and up, a movie will be available from 8:30 - 10:00 pm for no additional charge.
* Cost for one child is $15, $25 for two, $30 for three.
Please let us know all of your child care needs on our pre-registration form by Tuesday, May 22, so we can hire the appropriate number of sitters. After May 22, please contact Jennifer Garrett to see if there is space available.
* Dinner will be served and is included in the price.
* A separate name tag will be provided in your registration envelope.
For questions regarding babysitting, please contact Jennifer Garrett:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 678-923-4185 (text or call)