The Board has approved the following changes to re-open some aspects of the club. We continue to ask members to follow CDC guidelines to maintain your own well-bring and help reduce the spread of virus. As before, it's important to wear a mask, stay a safe distance from others and wash your hands thoroughly.
2020 Awards Banquet and Christmas Party -after careful consideration, the Board of Governors has decided to cancel this event, originally scheduled for December 5th. The annual awards normally awarded at this event will be presented at the 2021 Commissioning Ceremony. Even though our celebration of our sailors is postponed until spring, AYC plans to continue its Christmas sponsorship of the teens and sibling groups at Flowering Branch Children's Shelter. Stay tuned for more information
- Sep 17, Updated Activity Guidelines - this update is intended to clarify guidelines regarding the length of time members should avoid contact with others if they become ill, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19. Click here for the updated AYC Guidelines. Click here to review the CDC Guidelines regarding quarantine and when to be around others.
- The AYC kitchen and ice machine are now open for member use. Eating outdoors is encouraged. If it's necessary to eat indoors, please use only 4 chairs per table. See the full kitchen policy by clicking here
- The Snipe Halloween Regatta has been canceled for this year.
- The Junior Yacht Club will host a Halloween Social on Oct 24. Click here for more details.
- Saturday night cookouts will remain cancelled until further notice.
- We will continue with the afternoon fleet racing. However, there will not be any morning races for the remainder of the year.